Header Ads Widget

Haris of Pakistan could not play in BPL, returned to the country




Pakistan batsman Mohammad Haris came to Bangladesh with full preparation for BPL game.  But in the end, he did not play in the only franchise of Bangladesh.  Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has not given Haris a clearance to play in the BPL.  Due to which he was forced to return to the country.

Haris was recruited by Chittagong Challengers in this year's BPL.  But in the end, the team of Shubhagat Home could not field this Pakistani star.  The franchise has not yet given any information about who Chittagong will replace Haris in the team.

Before coming to the BPL, Harris played in the Sri Lanka Premier League and Canada's Global T20 in July-August last year.  Then he was also given permission from the PCB.  But PCB did not allow Haris to play in BPL.Haris said that he came to Bangladesh earlier for better preparation.  But later he withdrew himself from the Asar because his No Objection Certificate (NOC) was not issued.

Haris said, "Thanks to the Chittagong team management and BCB for taking care of me and giving me a chance."  I came to Bangladesh just in time to prepare myself to give my fans some great games.  Unfortunately, my NOC has not been issued.  So I won't play any games.  I knew my team needed me.  Hope to join them next year.  I will really miss BPL.'
Chittagong defeated Sylhet Strikers in the first match of this season.  However, in the second match, the Bandarnagari team lost to Khulna Tigers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments